Thursday, October 27, 2011

Celebrating Pearl's 65th Birthday with Friends

Happy 65th birthday Pearl - Medicare time!!  My friends threw me a wonderful birthday party.  a fabulous 5star meal - great gifts and fun cards and terrific friends.
A great 'inside joke' birthday gift - tray says "Wine a bit - You'll feel better"
Very funny card of a foo-foo kitty with curlers - me? you betcha!

Another great card - cowgirl up!!
I got lots of great fun cards and gifts  - even a card that talked and played music.


A toast to Pearl from Flo "May you die young - Late".

Everyone joined in the toast.
And my favorite part - the birthday cake - I got all the candles out in one puff!
My party girls - left to right: Nancy, Linda, Susan, Flo, Co, Anne, Pearl & Cheryl behind the camera.

Blanche agrees it was a great way to celebrate a birthday - with great friends and great food.
The next morning we gathered for breakfast to say farewell to our new friends - Linda and Nancy. Happy Trails girls -

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY 65TH BIRTHDAY!!! I'm right behind you, cousin. Mine falls on Thanksgiving this year. So glad you had a wonderful 6 months!!!
    love & kisses
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearl and Cheryl, We want to thank you for five months of fun and adventure! We already look forward to the next one.
    P.S. Luey and Simba enjoyed their time with cousins Blanche and Lucy.
    Wine a bit--we'll all feel better!
    Love,
    Flo and Co

    ReplyDelete