Sunday, April 17, 2011

Visiting Mom in Massachusetts

I decided to take a quick week to travel back to New England to visit my family and spend a little time with mom.
I flew in Wednesday evening on Jet Blue and stayed at mom's house for the week.
























Thursday evening our friends Patricia and Chris & Steve made a wonderful dinner for me. It was a great night visiting and catching up on Newburyport news.










Blanche & Lucy's Newburyport furry friends - Mini & Wheezie miss our pups.






































Saturday night Mom, Connie, Frank & I went to the Dracut Senior Center for a fundraising dinner and saw plenty of mom's senior friends.


















Sunday - Mom & I drove up the coast and met friends Laurel & Brenda at Brown's in Seabrook for a seafood lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment